I am so deeply saddened at the passing of Nelson Mandela, an amazing man and great leader, whose impact on South Africa and the world compares to no other. To me personally, he's a great hero of our time and someone I've always looked up to. His book 'Long Walk to Freedom' is probably the best book I've ever read. In learning about him and his struggles and determination, I learned more about myself and my own personal strength.
“A leader. . .is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind.” 
Rest in Peace Madiba 



No comments:

Sending thoughts and prayers to the people in the beautiful Bahama Islands, and all those in the path of Hurricane  Dorian along the east...