Bears or Packers... who's your pick?

So I'm not the biggest of Football fans, but who doesn't love a good playoff game, right? This Sunday Chicago will host long time rivals, the Green Bay Packers, in a fight to the finish play off game to see who will go to the Super Bowl against either the Pittsburgh Steelers or.... um, the Jets right? =) Even though I'm not an 'official' born and raised Chicagoan, I have lived here the longest of anywhere in my life (my 16th year in this great city!) so I consider myself an adopted Chicagoan and hence able to root wholeheartedly for the Bears. You can definitely feel the tension and the rivalry spirit in the local community, though! Even though the game will be played at home in Soldier Field, many are predicting that the Packers will shine and win this Epic game. I certainly hope not because I'd love to see the Bears in the SuperBowl! My family and I will most likely be watching from home and the comfort of our warm comfy couch, but I know there are some big parties and events planned for this BIG game! Everyone be safe out there this weekend, and GO BEARS!

No comments:

Sending thoughts and prayers to the people in the beautiful Bahama Islands, and all those in the path of Hurricane  Dorian along the east...