Sheraton Chicago - review to come tomorrow!

My family and I will be staying at the Sheraton Chicago this weekend and I will post my review of the property as soon as we are back.  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this newly designed Sheraton property.  Personally, I really love the Starwood brand (Westin, W, Sheraton, St Regis) and the properties that I have stayed at have been superb.  Sheraton has just completed a $6 Billion renovation of their properties, including adding 56 new hotels, renovated 120 hotels, and redesigned 50,000 guest rooms!  The hotels and the rooms will have a more 'refreshed' and modern look and feel, and even Bliss bath products in the rooms!  I like that! =D

So stay tuned for my review that I will post after my stay.  Until then, have a great weekend and safe travels!!


No comments:

Sending thoughts and prayers to the people in the beautiful Bahama Islands, and all those in the path of Hurricane  Dorian along the east...